Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring Process

Iloveme3
Explorer C

Hello everyone,

I received an email on October 16th for the part time Customer Service position in MDW. Then I received an email October 31st saying they would have an update by November 22nd. I understand that it is the week of Thanksgiving, so I probably won’t get a response until next week. But I checked my candidate profile and it says In Process. Can someone tell me what that means? Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Hiring Process

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

Hope it works out for the best!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

hlyngibbs609
Explorer C
Solution

I’m waiting as well. I’ve received the exact same emails and dates so I’m assuming it’s an automated response. Hopefully, they get back to us asap. Good luck to you

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey, @Iloveme3 and @hlyngibbs609

So sorry for the delayed reply, especially as y'all are waiting to hear an update on your application to the Customer Service Agent - Part Time position for Chicago (Midway) - R-2023-36731. 

You have our apologies that an update wasn't sent out by the Nov. 22 date outlined! I took a quick look, and our Teams are actively reviewing Candidates. There were over 500 applications submitted, but our Team is dedicated to reviewing and getting back to y'all ASAP this week! 

Iloveme3
Explorer C

Thank you so much for the update Adrienne. I hope that I am one of the selected few chosen. I missed out on the flight attendant position my friend told me about. She’s actually a flight attendant for SWA. 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

So happy to help! You've got the inside scoop to Southwest 😊

I hope our Recruiters have the opportunity to get to know you better for this opportunity! 

hlyngibbs609
Explorer C

Thank you for responding. I am waiting with baited breathe to join the SWA team. I’m definitely looking forward to hearing back from the team soon.

Heather L. Gibbs