Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How to re-submit application that was auto-rejected

ktoton
Explorer C

Hello!

I recently applied and my application was auto-rejected. I realized it was because I had accidently selected 'No' for one of the requirement criteria questions instead of 'Yes.' (I stupidly hit the down button which changed my answer) causing it to automatically reject my application.  

I tried to reapply for the role so I could input the correct answer but it won't allow me.

Do you know if there's a way I can resubmit an application with the correct response?  I'm very interested in the role.  Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to re-submit application that was auto-rejected

TravisBrowne
Explorer C

I had a similar issue before. I contacted the HR department directly, explained the situation, and they allowed me to resubmit my application. Try reaching out to them; they might provide you with a solution. Good luck! 

Re: How to re-submit application that was auto-rejected

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@ktoton   This information is listed on SW’s career faq page: 

I accidentally answered a question incorrectly and it knocked me out of consideration. Can I go back and change it?

Unfortunately, once an application is submitted, we’re unable to make changes. Continue to check careers.southwestair.com for the next posting and/or sign up for a job alert on any job description ...

SWA Passenger, Community Champion