Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I completed the ADAPT test last Sunday morning, now what?

ryanmontes
Adventurer C

Hello everybody! As the title states, I can put in my ADAP test Sunday morning and I'm not sure what to do next. I have no flying experience or licenses so I wonder what I need to do now. What is the wait time on the test results?

1 REPLY 1

Re: I completed the ADAPT test last Sunday morning, now what?

Latonyadodson
Explorer C

@ryanmontesBeBallPlayers wrote:

Hello everybody! As the title states, I can put in my ADAP test Sunday morning and I'm not sure what to do next. I have no flying experience or licenses so I wonder what I need to do now. What is the wait time on the test results?

Hello,

Congratulations on completing the ADAPT test! The wait time for the test results may vary depending on the organization that administered the test and the type of feedback they provide.  Some organizations may give you immediate feedback on your performance, while others may take a few days or weeks to process and evaluate your results. You should contact the organization that invited you to take the test and ask them about their timeline and procedure for delivering the test results.

Depending on your test results and the requirements of the organization, you may be invited to the next stage of the selection process, which could involve further tests, interviews or practical assessments. You should prepare yourself for these potential scenarios by reviewing your knowledge, skills, and motivation for becoming a pilot.

I hope this information may helps you. 

Best regards,

Latonyadodson