Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Internal Service Error and Service Temporarily Unavailable for Flight Attendant Job Post

aylinbenitez
New Arrival

To whom it may concern,

I am looking forward to applying for the Flight Attendant Job Posting which will only be available til 6 CDT. I have been waiting and refreshing since 11:30 AM PST and I can only get to the first part of the profile creation. I have called the number below in the event I experience turbulence while applying, the automated voice message said to continue refreshing. I am concerned and worried about missing out on this great opportunity I asked for extra time during my lunch at work and I still can't get in. I saw on the discussion forum that it is just running slow. If there is a way I can send my resume and cover letter another way or maybe this can be extended ? I and the other excited applicants would be grateful.

Thankfully,

Aylin

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Internal Service Error and Service Temporarily Unavailable for Flight Attendant Job Post

blstarr
New Arrival

I had the same situation. I was online for the full 4 hours, refreshing non-stop. I even kept a list of the error codes for the last 20 minutes because I was panicking I wouldn't be able to finish and I was right. I've been searching everywhere for some kind of support email address but it seems that the cloud service not working isn't a priority. I'm honestly shocked anyone was able to get their application all the way through because the website kept forcing me to start over from the beginning!

Re: Internal Service Error and Service Temporarily Unavailable for Flight Attendant Job Post

MaribethFJones
New Arrival

I have been having the same issues all afternoon! I hope that there is another way to apply. 

TameriaJ
New Arrival

Hi just wanted to reply and let you know the application window was extended and is working smoothly now!