Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lead Accounts Payable Representative

Meka3207
Explorer C

I hope you guys are doing well. 

My name is Taameka Stricklin, and I applied for the Lead Accounts Payable Representative position at Southwest Airlines about 21 days ago. I am reaching out to inquire if there are any updates regarding my application.

I understand that with the upcoming holidays, processes might be slower than usual, and I appreciate your team's hard work during this busy season. I am very interested in the opportunity to join Southwest Airlines and hope this message reaches the right person to convey my enthusiasm for the role.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Taameka Stricklin 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lead Accounts Payable Representative

Meka3207
Explorer C

Still no word regarding the Lead Accounts Payable Representative position. Application still says In Process. 

Re: Lead Accounts Payable Representative

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

So sorry for the delayed response, @Meka3207, especially as you were waiting to hear back on your Lead Accounts Payable Representative application. I took a quick look, and there were so many great Candidates who submitted their interest for that opportunity - yourself included! Our Team carefully reviewed applications, and it looks like an update went out this morning. Keep an eye on your email inbox for that update! 

You have our apologies that the wait was longer than you (or we) would hope for, and we appreciate your patience throughout. 

Thank you so much for your interest in a career with Heart!