Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My Applications

gaklapper
Explorer C

Hi, I have applied to 4 different positions from the Southwest workday careers page and none of them appear on my candidate home page when I log in. If I try to apply to the position again, it say that I have already submitted an application, but again, they are not appearing. I used the same email address in my application as my login. I also have not received any email confirmations to that email address. Is there a way to fix this issue? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: My Applications

Passenger1C
Aviator C

For technical issues related to the online application process, send a brief description and screenshot of the error message to swapeople@wnco.com.  This account is monitored Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 9 a.m...

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Re: My Applications

MaryBergman
Explorer C

@gaklapper wrote:

Hi, I have applied to 4 different positions from the Southwest workday careers page and none of them appear on my candidate home page when I log in. If I try to apply to the position again, it say that I have already submitted an application, but again, they are not appearing. I used the same email address in my application as my login. I also have not received any email confirmations to that email address. Is there a way to fix this issue? 

Hello,

I can see your post 

1. Contact Southwest HR: Reach out to Southwest's Human Resources department or the designated contact for job applications. Explain the issue and provide them with details about the positions you applied for, the email address used, and any other relevant information. They can investigate the problem on their end and provide guidance or assistance.

2. Check Spam or Junk Folder: Sometimes, email confirmations can end up in the spam or junk folder of your email inbox. Check these folders to see if any email notifications regarding your applications were mistakenly filtered there. If you find any relevant emails, mark them as not spam to ensure future communications are delivered to your inbox.

3. Verify Email Address: Double-check that the email address used in your application matches the one you are using to log in. Ensure there are no typographical errors or differences in capitalization. If necessary, update your email address in your candidate profile or contact Southwest HR to confirm the email address associated with your application.

4. Clear Browser Cache: Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and then try logging in again. Sometimes, stored data can interfere with the display of updated information.

5. Follow up with Southwest HR: If the issue persists after trying the above steps each out to Southwest HR again to provide them with an update and request further assistance. They will have access to the internal systems and can help troubleshoot the problem more effectively.

Thanks and regards,

MaryBergman