Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: New Hire

Lisakau808
Adventurer C

I have been so excited to receive my start date but so far nothing has come. I just received my Congratulations letter that I my employment screening has been completed. Does anyone know perhaps when I will receive anything about my start date? Im just super excited. Operations Agent 🙂 

Imuniquedal
Explorer B

I received my start date about four days after getting an email saying my screening was complete. I am also going to be an operations agent.

Lisakau808
Adventurer C

Yes, me too! I got my start date email about 5 days after that last letter saying I was 100% complete

Congratulations to us cohearts💟

Misstx
Adventurer C

But to hear that you just received yours and you start in August gives me hope that’s mines will arrive soon !  Congratulations 🎉 

Canerdian
Explorer B

How long did the screening take? 

Misstx
Adventurer C

Screening for me took a week, from the 2nd interview/contingent offer to me getting cleared . 

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

Same for me as well. However the rest of the process is taking a little longer but I am patient. Good luck 

Lisakau808
Adventurer C

Oh shux...almost a month? Maybe I will have to wait that long as well...thank you for posting that..Im at the same place with employment but looking forward to my new career with Southwest and all the cohearts.

Misstx
Adventurer C

Yes. I received news that I passed everything and it has been completed on the 27th and haven’t heard anything since besides some text messages about the company, which I’m excited about, but I’m getting anxious about the start date lol . Waiting on a reply from my recruiter. 

Imuniquedal
Explorer B

It’s coming real soon. Congratulations.