Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No update after contingent offer

Tiarra02
Explorer C

Hey hey! I was offered a position 06/05 for Ops agent in LAS. Completed my background, drug & fingerprint testing on 06/08. It’s going on almost 4 weeks and still haven’t heard anything yet. Anyone else take this long before they get an official offer and start date? I did email the recruiter she said it’s still pending. Online is just says “in process” & I just received an email for another position to do a video assessment. Does it usually take 4+ weeks? 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: No update after contingent offer

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi there, @Tiarra02!

Congratulations on your contingent job offer! Once you receive that offer and get all of the Employment Screening steps completed, our Team works to get all of your paperwork finalized & get you assigned a training class! With many new folks throughout our network, it can be tricky to get you assigned a class and get everything finalized, but our Team works to get that all taken care of as quickly as possible. So sorry for the extended wait this month! 

They should follow up with you via email just as soon as there's an update to share. Hang in there!

Tiarra02
Explorer C

Thanks @adrienneb I did check my workday & saw my job offer for start date of 07/24/23. But I’m not receiving any emails. I’ve reached out to my recruiter who states I should’ve received numerous emails about onboarding. But I haven’t (not in spam/junk either). Is there any way to fix this? I’m afraid I might miss a deadline or more important onboarding emails. Thank you.

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

So sorry for the delay getting back to you, @Tiarra02!

What's the email address associated with your Candidate Profile/application? I'm glad to dig in and see what's going on!

Tiarra02
Explorer C

It was Tiarra.atlas@gmail.com and then I was told to change it. So I updated it in workday to: tiarra_atlas@yahoo.com 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Got it! Your yahoo email address is the one on file - happy to report that did update! 

It looks like you worked with Kau for that. Did you receive her test emails? 

Tiarra02
Explorer C

No I didn’t receive her test emails. I logged into workday & saw that it was there in workday but I never received it via my email address. So should I just actively check workday? 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Yes, just keep an eye on your email inbox and Workday! I connected with your Recruiter and Recruiting Coordinator, and they have a note on our side to give you a call with any pressing updates as well! So, watch for communication, but rest assured that our Team has got your back in the onboarding process as well! 

Borncrewel74
Explorer C

Hello, I was hoping you might help me...I also re eived a CJO for CSA at BNA.  I completed drug test but never received email to get fingerprinting done.  Worried because I see most of posts here state they got the emails same day or close to that and would hate to miss this opportunity.  I did send email asking about this to my re recruiter but no response.  I don't want to bother her as sure she is busy, but very excited for this chance.