Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

OFfered a job with southwest

kenmar36
Explorer C

I was just contacted by someone using this email for my resume and job interview. I noticed the email was with an @outlook extension and was wondering if this was fake. Any help would be appreciated

1 REPLY 1

Re: OFfered a job with southwest

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey, @kenmar36!

I believe we already connected on Facebook, but I just wanted to post an update here in case other Candidates may be facing something similar! Our Southwest Careers Team would only reach out via emails that come from SouthwestCareers@interviews.southwestair.com, alerts@recruit.southwestair.com, or our Company email addresses end in @wnco.com.

We have seen instances where Candidates are being solicited by scammers and may be impersonating Southwest Airlines or one of our Recruiters. We encourage Candidates to stay vigilant, keep in mind that we'll never ask for any sort of payment to apply or become employed at Southwest Airlines, and all of our open jobs can be found and applied to on our Careers site: https://careers.southwestair.com

I'm so sorry to you & anyone facing something similar! Please feel free to tag me or reach out to Southwest's official Facebook or X/Twitter channels if you ever want a helping hand verifying the validity of career outreach you may be receiving! 

Thank you for reaching out!