Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Sept 26 Flight Attendant position

Elle2023
Adventurer C

Why did it kick me out?  I pressed submit and it said closed.  Now I can't find it.  😞

lorimcnitt
Adventurer C

Also, in the first section, it asks for SOURCE....options are Source Recruiter or Previous SWA employee. I'm neither. Any idea what select??

lorimcnitt
Adventurer C

@adrienneb if you'd please help me with something....in the first section, it asks for SOURCE...options are PREVIOUS SWA EMPLOYEE or SOURCE RECRUITER. Neither of those apply so which do I select?

Michaelhicks
Explorer B

@adrienneb what happened did the site crash?  In the middle of doing application hit submit and received the response Job closed? 😞

Elle2023
Adventurer C

Same happened to me.  I am crushed.

Mklokk
Adventurer C

It’s up again!!! I submitted!

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

It looks like the job post is live again:

https://careers.southwestair.com/job/R-2023-35522/Flight-Attendant

Give it another try!

Mklokk
Adventurer C

Good morning, I was almost finished with my application, and the screen told me that the job was no longer available. Does this mean that the system crashed? Will you be giving opportunities to the people who were in the middle of their applications? I don’t see that the application has saved in my portal either.  
thank you. 

zoeserfontein
Explorer C

Don’t give up! Keep the page open & refresh it every now & then. I am currently also waiting but I’ve heard that this happens & they tell you not to give up. I just hope I’m able to get it submitted before 1. 

lorimcnitt
Adventurer C

Same here...nothing saved :o(