Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

So excited

Demetriusg218
Explorer C

Set my alarm for this morning so I can apply! Haven’t seen anything posted just yet. I hope to see you guys on interview day! Good luck to everyone, fingers crossed. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: So excited

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@Demetriusg218 wrote:

Set my alarm for this morning so I can apply! Haven’t seen anything posted just yet. I hope to see you guys on interview day! Good luck to everyone, fingers crossed. 

Southwest has posted the job now. See:

https://careers.southwestair.com/job/R-2023-35522/Flight-Attendant

Best Wishes!

Re: So excited

WilliamBrenner
Explorer C

That's great to hear! Setting an alarm to be ready for the application is a smart move. Wishing you the best of luck with your application and hoping to see you on interview day! Fingers crossed for your success. 

And if you are having trouble with a challenging assignment, then you should definitely read this article on the EuropeanBusinessReview for more info visit the site here. This article is all about the Best Assignment Help Websites. It has been a complete game changer for me because when my assignments start to pile up, it is like a lifesaver. In this article, we will reveal the top 5 websites that can turn you into academic superheroes. Believe me, it is a student’s dream. Don’t miss this gem!