Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Status date keeps changing

Fluker96
Explorer B

Hi.  I am in the hiring process for Ramp at DCA. I have already done my fingerprints and drug screen on the 20th of January. I see that my application says "under review" but the "last update" keeps changing 

It changed 1/22/22, 1/31/22, now 2/4/22 all staying "under review".

Anyone have an idea why the date keeps changing?  I'm thinking it means I'm making progress, but I'm not sure. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Status date keeps changing

wacowgirl
Adventurer B

Hey @Fluker96 ,

I think you are correct with the dates, that it is just you moving through the process and when they last did something regarding your application. Mine has been doing this too. I have 2 interviews on Tuesday (CSA- phone and Ops Agent -virtual) and both of these say in progress. The dates have been moving along as I have progressed.

Hang in there! 

Teresa

LandonWilliams
Explorer C

I'm experiencing the same thing. Had my interview Jan 10th, 2022. Following that was my drug screening and fingerprints a week later. The latest updates have only been my statues stating "Under Review" update Jan. 31, 2022 and most recently, Feb. 4, 2022.

Fluker96
Explorer B

Exact same as me as far as the dates.   What airport are you going to?

LandonWilliams
Explorer C

I applied for Ramp Agent at BWI.

RetVet2014
Explorer C

Fluker96,

I too am experiencing "under review" dates changing and haven't heard anything. Mine was last updated 2/8/22. Any insight ?