Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Timeline After Hiring Screening - Ramp Agent

JohnLillywhite
Explorer C

Hey, y'all!

About 4 days ago, I was offered a position as Ramp Agent at the KPHX location. I have completed the 3 steps after the job offer (Submit backgrounds, fingerprints, and drug screening). 

How long, typically, does it take for these 3 steps to be completed, and what is the timeline after these are completed?

Thank you, all, and I look forward to working with y'all.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Timeline After Hiring Screening - Ramp Agent

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @JohnLillywhite!

Congratulations on your contingent job offer! So excited for you to join the Phoenix Family! The rest of the application process is smooth sailing, but it will take a few weeks' time. We're working to get you in to a training class ASAP, get all of your Employee details finalized, and organize things for your first day & Initial Training! Keep an eye on your email inbox for more information on training soon. I can't wait to see your career to take flight soon! 

Re: Timeline After Hiring Screening - Ramp Agent

JohnLillywhite
Explorer C

Copy that!

I just got an email claiming my Employment Screening is complete. I take it that means my backgrounds, fingerprints, and drug test passed?

I contacted SWAPeople, as the email directed, so now I’m just waiting on a response from them. 

I’m super excited. Can’t wait! Dreams are coming true!