Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Changing Name on Ticket

Misskieantia1
Explorer C

Resevation LZNNV5 is in the wrong passenger name it should be in Quincy Williams  dob 5/16/1991 Male I Kieantia Thomas purchased the ticket and can not travel i am on house arrest and I need to change this flight and the passenger for Oct 5-7 can you please help i can not afford to loose $280 and  can not travel no time soon 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Changing Name on Ticket

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

@Misskieantia1 wrote:

Resevation XXXXXXX is in the wrong passenger name it should be in Quincy XXXX  dob 5/16/XXXX Male I Kieantia XXXXXX purchased the ticket and can not travel i am on house arrest and I need to change this flight and the passenger for Oct 5-7 can you please help i can not afford to loose $280 and  can not travel no time soon 

Hello.

1) Please edit your post to remove identifying information. With the information you posted

ANYONE could change the reservation and mess things up for you.

2) this is a customer to customer forum. No one here can help you with the situation you describe.

3) Contact the company via phone or e-mail for resolution.. Details on how to do so are on the upper left of the contact us web page

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

Re: Changing Name on Ticket

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Also, be aware that tickets are non-transferrable, so name changes are not allowed. You can, however, cancel and receive Travel Funds you can use for future travel for a period of one year from the date you originally bought the flight.