Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Complaint- Delayed Baggage

Emiliaaurora
Explorer C

My baggage somehow got routed to Denver Colorado instead of Portland Oregon. I arrived at PDX around 930 pm and was told my luggage would be delivered by approximately 1am to my hotel. This didn’t happen. I started calling customer service at 6am because i have a work conference to attend and have no clean clothes or toiletries and no luggage has been delivered. Paula answered and was extremely rude and unhelpful. She told me i could just go purchase new clothes. So, what clothing store is going to be open at 6am for business attire? She also claimed she didn’t have any access to the company used to deliver delayed luggage and could not give me an ETA, or even contact anyone to get an ETA, or just give me the contact info so I could do it myself.. So what they are saying is the luggage may never get delivered through my entire stay here since no one knows anything? They just give our luggage to a random company they have no contact with, that they can’t call or check in on, and who cares what happens to it??? She also claimed she didn’t have a supervisor that she reports to when i asked to speak to someone higher who might have greater access to information. LOL is she god? I don’t know a single person alive in a paid subordinate position who doesn’t have a boss to report to. I understand mistakes happen so the delayed luggage isn’t even the complaint. It’s how the mistake gets rectified that matters and so far Southwest has done a terrible job, including the response by their customer service agent, Paula. Rude and unhelpful, and frankly she is ridiculous in her responses. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Complaint- Delayed Baggage

05bardic
Frequent Flyer B

Sorry for your troubles. This is a customer forum so SW won't see your complaint here, but you can submit a complaint directly to SW through this link