Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Health Questionnaire

Tami3
Explorer C

I am wondering how soon the health questionnaire can be filled out when traveling to Mexico? Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Health Questionnaire

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

No more than 12 hours prior to departure to Mexico.  You should be able to complete it upon arrival too if you cannot do it beforehand.

--TheMiddleSeat

Tami3
Explorer C

Thank you so much Middleseat!

westennity
Explorer C

Mexico is a wonderful country. But there are so many different diseases that can be infected there. When my husband and I were vacationing there, I caught some terrible fever, from which I barely managed to recover. My immunity has suffered a lot. After I caught a cold 3 times in 2 months, my doctor advised me to use tremella mushroom to boost my immunity. And by the way, it really helps. I feel much better and get sick less often. But there's no way to lure me to Mexico anymore. Especially during a pandemic.

basabe7499
Explorer C

A health questionnaire is a vital tool for assessing an individual's medical history and current health status. It provides essential information to healthcare providers, aiding in accurate diagnosis and personalized treatment plans. For those seeking convenient access to medications and health products, Border Free Health - Online medical store    offers a comprehensive range of solutions. This platform ensures that patients can obtain necessary medications and health-related items without the hassle of visiting physical stores, thus promoting a more efficient and accessible healthcare experience.