Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Items stolen from Checked Luggage

CAFLAZ
Explorer C
Flying from PHX to Denver upon arrival my luggage had been rummaged through and all my computer and device chargers had been taken. Flight 2256 July 11th. NOT COOL! Buy your own you thief!! You had to look real hard to get them too.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Items stolen from Checked Luggage

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C

@CAFLAZ wrote:
Flying from PHX to Denver upon arrival my luggage had been rummaged through and all my computer and device chargers had been taken. Flight 2256 July 11th. NOT COOL! Buy your own you thief!! You had to look real hard to get them too.

Greetings and as a fellow frequent traveler of SW, sorry that this happened to you.

It looks like your flight landed not too long ago in DEN upon checking it on FlightRadar24.

You should file a claim report immediately and directly through the Southwest Baggage Claim Portal if you haven't done so already in person at the SW Baggage Claim area at DEN airport as there is a 4-hour reporting period window to do so. It appears that you're still within this grace period to do so as of the time of my reply (7/11 9:40pm MDT) if you haven't filed yet.

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/article/lost-damaged-delayed-baggage

If you still need to file your claim, click on the link above, select "Create Report Online", "Arrived with Items Missing" to begin the reporting process. If you get your claim report submitted within the 4 hour grace period window (looks like it is no later than around 11:55pm MDT tonight--the timestamp on FlightRadar24 of when your flight arrived at DEN), Southwest should be able to process your claim.

Hope this helps!