Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Nonstop to New Orleans

joedonn
Explorer C

I've been trying to call Customer Relations, which I was referred to by the reservation folks. With a wait time of 53 minutes I gave up. 

I'm confused. A short while ago SW made a major announcement  about a new nonstop flight from Raleigh to New Orleans, beginning 30 April. They were to be on Sundays and Fridays. We LOVE SW and fly to New Orkleans often. I tried to book my daughter on 20 August to return on 25 August and it turns out the Friday nonstops have disappeared after the first week of August.

EWHAT'S UP SOUTHWEST???????

1 REPLY 1

Re: Nonstop to New Orleans

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @joedonn,

I'm sorry you weren't able to find the flight to New Orleans in August. Our Network Planning Team is tasked with the challenge of monitoring changes in traffic in certain markets from season to season, and making sure we create a flight schedule that maximizes our resources, ensures cost savings, and offers the best overall product. This causes some routes to only be offered at certain times of the year. You can check out our weekly schedule between two cities here, which will make planning a little easier (make sure to change the "view" to "weekly").