Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

November 2017 Non Stop Service PHL-LAS

Bakermel1
Explorer C

Noticed there are no non-stop flights in November for PHL-LAS including the week of Thanksgiving. Please do not take this service away. The flights are always sold out. I fly Southwest several times a year to LAS and always love the non-stop service no matter what time of year. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: November 2017 Non Stop Service PHL-LAS

frankcd
Explorer C

that's real nice....

cmboozer
Explorer C

Please say its not true the non stop flights from LAS to PHL will end. I fly Southwest for that reason non stop flight also have the southwest credit card. Regretfully I will have to turn to another airline and advising my friends and family of change. My family enjoy flying Southwest. Please dont change that non stop flight.

Sabiney21
Explorer C

I am on total agreement.  Please do not terminate this non-stop service from PHL to  LAS!!  I travel with seniors and disabled companions to LAS from PHL several times a year.  They are disabled and connecting flights just do not work.  Please re-instate this service!!

Dmel156883
Explorer C

VERY DISAPPOINTED non stop PHL to Vegas has been discontinued.

Travelled that route several times a year using my SW Visa.  Flight was ALWAYS FULL.  Love SW but am very Unhappy.  Please reconsider.