Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Unexpected Error: Exception ID: 3BBC15CF with Southwest Community

kdenflyer
Explorer C

I've made a new account in order to post this because of this issue with the account I had. My username was 5280Av8r and every time I tried to login to the Southwest Community page, I got this error message: Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 10.27.12 AM.png

What's weird is that I cannot even view any discussion page containing my old posts or responses to posts as I get this error message when I try to view them. I haven't gotten much help from Southwest, so I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this before and could potentially help me out. Obviously, to recover my old account, I will need help from the IT support for this Community Forum. Does anyone have any ideas on how/if I can get my old account recovered?

DEN (CLT) Based | Aviation Enthusiast | Full of Passion for Southwest
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Unexpected Error: Exception ID: 3BBC15CF with Southwest Community

kdenflyer
Explorer C

I should add that I was still able to change my password for my other account, but still got the error message when trying to login.

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@kdenflyer wrote:

I've made a new account in order to post this because of this issue with the account I had. My username was 5280Av8r and every time I tried to login to the Southwest Community page, I got this error message: Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 10.27.12 AM.png

What's weird is that I cannot even view any discussion page containing my old posts or responses to posts as I get this error message when I try to view them. I haven't gotten much help from Southwest, so I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this before and could potentially help me out. Obviously, to recover my old account, I will need help from the IT support for this Community Forum. Does anyone have any ideas on how/if I can get my old account recovered?

Hello and Merry Christmas!

For the old account, try logging in via an Incognito or Private Browsing session. If that works, you may have a corrupt/conflicting cookie file for community.southwest.com that needs to be cleared. If you still get the error, likely that a Moderator or a SW Community Staff Member will need to review and assist.

kdenflyer
Explorer C

I get the same error in a private incognito window. 

Also, I still get emails for the discussion boards I subscribed to, so the account is still active in a sense. I just cannot login to it. 

I will need the help of a moderator if I am to recover my account.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@kdenflyer wrote:

I get the same error in a private incognito window. 

Also, I still get emails for the discussion boards I subscribed to, so the account is still active in a sense. I just cannot login to it. 

I will need the help of a moderator if I am to recover my account.

Tagging @CarlyeThornton can you help?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

CarlyeThornton
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey there, y'all! 

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this issue, @kdenflyer. I'm working with our teams on the back end to try to resolve. I'll be in touch via DM next week with updates. 

Kindly,

Carlye

bec102896
Aviator A

@kdenflyer 

So when I search your username i get this long error after clicking on your profile 

59C49544-BD8A-4851-B1BE-41B3926B63D1.png

I wonder if you were somehow accidentally banned from the community i know it happened to another user awhile back so hopefully they mods can investigate and fix it. @CarlyeThornton  

kdenflyer
Explorer C

Yes, I have definitely thought about it. I went back and looked at the community guidelines but saw no reason why I would have been banned, especially without notice. So if that is the case, I'm sure it was an accident.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@kdenflyer wrote:

Yes, I have definitely thought about it. I went back and looked at the community guidelines but saw no reason why I would have been banned, especially without notice. So if that is the case, I'm sure it was an accident.

You are on the same server that you are using to post now and the same result across browsers or devices?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

kdenflyer
Explorer C

Yes, same server.