Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Compliments to BWI gate agents!

joelivingston
Explorer C

Gate agents Jane and the manager chenelle went out of their way to help me board earlier after my Govt booked travel failed to do automatic early check-in. I appreciate their willingness to find a creative solution! They are truly SW the best.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Compliments to BWI gate agents!

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@joelivingston wrote:

Gate agents Jane and the manager chenelle went out of their way to help me board earlier after my Govt booked travel failed to do automatic early check-in. I appreciate their willingness to find a creative solution! They are truly SW the best.

Greetings! 

Great to hear stories of the SW Team doing whatever it takes to help customers and to resolve problems like this. Would you do a kind return favor for Jane and Chenelle. Since this forum is customer-to-customer and may not reach the proper department, would you forward your compliment in an email directly to Southwest Customer Service:

https://www.southwest.com/html/contact-us/

Click on "Email Us/Send Us an Email" and then "Compliment" and "Customer Service".

That will help ensure your praise reaches the gate crew at BWI. LUV reading these stories and thanks for sharing!

Re: Compliments to BWI gate agents!

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

LUV this, and totally agree! 🙂

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger