Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Sweepstakes

addychandra
Explorer C

Hello,

I wanted to found out when will the Southwest declare the Winner on September 3.

So the deadline is September 2.

When will they announce the Winners on September 3?

Who will sent an email or text me on September 3?

Thanks,

Aditya

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Southwest Sweepstakes

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C
Solution

@addychandra wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to found out when will the Southwest declare the Winner on September 3.

So the deadline is September 2.

When will they announce the Winners on September 3?

Who will sent an email or text me on September 3?

Thanks,

Aditya

Hello! I checked the rules and didn't see anything specific other than the winner will be notified by phone and/or email about 72 hours after the drawing. I assume if they decide to announce the winner and make the name public, it will likely be through Social Media. 

3. Drawing: On or about September 3, 2024, a random drawing from all eligible entries received will be conducted by Sponsor to select one (1) Sweepstakes winner. Winner will be notified by phone and/or email on or about 72 hours after the random drawing takes place. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Participants need not be present to win. All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF BEING A WINNER, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED.

Re: Southwest Sweepstakes

addychandra
Explorer C

Thank you for Replying!

Should I wait