Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Wanna Get Away Fare Sales one way as low as

arringtr
Explorer C

Can anyone please help me understand why you can never find the advertise low fare for any of the suggested destinations from my departure city in North Carolina?  It's largest international airport in the state yet I rarely see any truly low fares let alone the one that is advertise like  $49 one way. I would love to take advantage of the sales offers that continually come via e-mail. But alas, it never seems to be the case.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Wanna Get Away Fare Sales one way as low as

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C
Solution

@arringtr wrote:

Can anyone please help me understand why you can never find the advertise low fare for any of the suggested destinations from my departure city in North Carolina?  It's largest international airport in the state yet I rarely see any truly low fares let alone the one that is advertise like  $49 one way. I would love to take advantage of the sales offers that continually come via e-mail. But alas, it never seems to be the case.

Hola!

I'm assuming your outbound airport is CHS. Keep in mind the sale is "as low as $49" but I would still price check your favorite routes to see if they're marked down during this sale period. This page may help:

https://www.southwest.com/find-best-flight-deals/

Looks like your airport has a few deals depending on the dates. Currently:

BWI $49

BNA $65

ROC $78

SAT $78

MCI $80

STL $84

MDW $89

Hope this helps!