Manny the Frenchie’s Festive Holiday Sweater Photo Contest
Manny the Frenchie’s Festive Holiday Sweater Photo Contest
12-18-2015 11:57 AM
12-18-2015 11:57 AM
Celebrate your LUV for the Holidays with your furry friend!Manny the Frenchie and Southwest Airlines know a little something about celebrating the holidays and traveling in style, so that is why we are excited to present Manny the Frenchie’s Festive Holiday Sweater Photo Contest. Show us how you and your furry companion celebrate the holiday season with a little extra flair! Enter Manny the Frenchie’s Holiday Sweater Photo Contest on December 19 and 20, 2015, by posting an original photo of your pet in a festive holiday sweater via your Facebook account during the contest period using the hashtags #SouthwestPet and #Contest. Entries must also be posted to the Official Southwest Airlines Facebook page in the comments section of the original Contest posts, using the hashtags #SouthwestPet and #Contest. One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Southwest® gift card. Ready to join the fun? Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- “Like” Southwest Airlines on Facebook.
- On December 19 and 20, 2015, post an original photo of your pet in a festive holiday sweater via your Facebook account during the contest period using the hashtags #SouthwestPet and #Contest. Entries must also be posted to the Official Southwest Airlines Facebook page in the comments section of the original Contest posts, using the hashtags #SouthwestPet and #Contest.
- Eligibility Restrictions
- This Contest is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and have a valid e-mail address and Facebook account as of December 19, 2015. The Contest is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Employees of Southwest Airlines Co. (“Sponsor”) and the members of their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Only one winner per household is permitted during the Contest Period. Any attempt by any person found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter, or in any other way attempt to obtain more than the authorized number of entries will be found to be ineligible, and their entries will be disqualified. Any eligible individual participating in this Contest shall be a “Participant.” Participation must be by the Participant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter the Contest will be deemed to be the Participant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized Facebook account holder. If the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Contest cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected individual’s entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Participants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and Sponsor may also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- How to Enter the Contest
- Manny the Frenchie’s Festive Holiday Sweater Photo Contest (“Contest”) will begin at 8:00 a.m. CT on December 19, 2015 and end at 11:59 PM. CT on December 20, 2015 (“Contest Period”). During the Contest Period, potential participants must have a Facebook account and use appropriate tags in their submitted photos as described below.
- To enter the Contest, potential entrants must first “like” Southwest Airlines on Facebook via the Official Southwest Airlines page.
- To participate in the Contest, post an original photo of your pet in a festive holiday sweater via your Facebook account during the Contest Period using the hashtags #SouthwestPet and #Contest. Entries must also be posted to the Official Southwest Airlines Facebook page in the comments section of the original Contest posts, using the hashtags #SouthwestPet and #Contest.
- Selection of Winner
- Based on the above criteria, the top Contest submissions will be selected by a panel of judges provided by Sponsor on or about January 6, 2016. Participants need not be present to win. All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF BEING A PRIZE WINNER, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED. In the event of a tie, the submission with the highest score in the “Southwest Appeal” category will win.
- Sponsor will notify potential winner via Facebook. The potential winner will be asked to contact Sponsor with a given e-mail address provided via Facebook. Once potential winner and Sponsor make e-mail contact, Sponsor will provide a photo for the potential winner to upload to the Facebook account the user uploaded the photo with in order to validate their account. Upon validation, potential winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (collectively, the “Required Documentation”) in which he or she agrees to hold Sponsor, Facebook, and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of a prize or participation in the Contest. On or about January 11, 2016, the Required Documentation will be mailed or e-mailed, based on the potential winner’s preference upon account validation, and must be executed and returned within seven (7) days or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. If a potential winner cannot be contacted using the information provided or fails to respond to Sponsor’s attempt to notify them of selection within five (5) business days; if any notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error of undeliverable type “bounce back” email (regardless if the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); if the potential winner is unable to validate his or her account, fails to sign and return the Required Documentation within the required time period or fails to comply with these Official Rules; if any prize is returned as undeliverable; if a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize as stated; or if the winner cannot be verified as eligible for any other reason, the potential winner is disqualified and an alternate winner may be chosen. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the next received and eligible photo entry received by Sponsor that is fully compliant with these Official Rules shall be deemed the winner, until the prize is awarded or until four (4) attempts have been made to award the prize and each attempt has failed. Sponsor will identify each potential winner and verify the potential winner’s eligibility after the end of the Contest Period. If unable to verify eligibility, Sponsor will select any alternate potential winner within a reasonable time thereafter.
- One (1) Grand Prize: The winner of the Contest will receive one (1) $1,000 Southwest® Gift Card. Total approximate prize value of all prizes is $1,000.00.
- No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize subject to availability and the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to award a prize of greater or equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize. Sponsor is not responsible if a potential winner does not receive his or her prize because erroneous, expired, canceled, fraudulent, or fake information was provided during the Contest. Only the prize(s) set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, through printing or production error, or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed than intended and/or set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes from all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full social security number or the equivalent. Failure to submit a Form W-9 upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winnings over $600 will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner agrees to have his or her name, voice, likeness, photograph, statements, opinions, biographical information, and or Contest entry used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Contest or otherwise, in any media, worldwide, now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity, without additional notice, payment, or other compensation unless prohibited by law, and, where legal, to sign an Assignment and publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdelivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from entering or claiming a prize.
- Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Sponsor’s website, or otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. In any such event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award any applicable prize(s) from the entries submitted before the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Contest. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules, including the substitution of a prize of greater or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the Official Rules and a winners list (when complete) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Southwest Airlines Co., Emerging Media, P.O. Box 36611, Dallas, TX 75235-1611. All requests must be received by January 31, 2016.
- Limitations on Liability
- Construction and Disputes
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.