Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I HAVE to commend Southwest employee Isayah - BWI - July 30-31

jmp0610
Explorer C

Southwest, please give your employee Isayah who was working Gate A10 last night (July 30-31) in Baltimore a huge commendation from Flight 927.  I was part of a group of 9 who were on the Baltimore to Manchester NH 10:00 PM flight, that kept getting delayed well past 1:00 am.  

Needless to say, we were all tired, grouchy, and worried that the flight would end up being cancelled before the 1:44 AM Departure time.

Isayah kept us all calm and completely informed the whole time, using his great personality and humor to keep everyone from losing it.  

He made a bad situation tolerable because of his charm and people skills.  

He's awesome!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I HAVE to commend Southwest employee Isayah - BWI - July 30-31

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@jmp0610 wrote:

Southwest, please give your employee Isayah who was working Gate A10 last night (July 30-31) in Baltimore a huge commendation from Flight 927.  I was part of a group of 9 who were on the Baltimore to Manchester NH 10:00 PM flight, that kept getting delayed well past 1:00 am.  

Needless to say, we were all tired, grouchy, and worried that the flight would end up being cancelled before the 1:44 AM Departure time.

Isayah kept us all calm and completely informed the whole time, using his great personality and humor to keep everyone from losing it.  

He made a bad situation tolerable because of his charm and people skills.  

He's awesome!!!

I'm sure the corporate office would love to hear your kudos if you can use Contact Southwest Customer Service to let them know directly as this is primarily a customer to customer forum.

You can also reach out on Twitter if you use that platform. (I guess it's called X now.) Shout out the details and tag @SouthwestAir but don't send any personally identifying information until they ask for a direct message to verify your flight info.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: I HAVE to commend Southwest employee Isayah - BWI - July 30-31

jmp0610
Explorer C

Thank you for the link!  I couldn't find any way to send a compliment, and started here first.  I will send directly to SW!