Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Shout Out to Lee Andra in Montego Bay

Butterflybdl
Explorer C

I would like to say a big thanks to Lee Andra who was working customer service in Montego Bay, Jamaica on Sunday, July 30, 2023. She was simply amazing. I wanted to get in an earlier flight to Baltimore so as to avoid missing a connecting flight and she patiently facilitated the whole process. Even though I was initially denied the flight change by someone else, she was able to convince the other person to agree to the change since I would likely have missed my connecting flight with the initial booking.

A big thank you to her for getting me home early!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Shout Out to Lee Andra in Montego Bay

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Butterflybdl wrote:

I would like to say a big thanks to Lee Andra who was working customer service in Montego Bay, Jamaica on Sunday, July 30, 2023. She was simply amazing. I wanted to get in an earlier flight to Baltimore so as to avoid missing a connecting flight and she patiently facilitated the whole process. Even though I was initially denied the flight change by someone else, she was able to convince the other person to agree to the change since I would likely have missed my connecting flight with the initial booking.

A big thank you to her for getting me home early!

You can send an official thank you to recognize Lee's efforts using Contact Southwest Customer Service since this is a customer to customer forum.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.