Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Thank you Albany Southwest Agents!

taragupta
Explorer C

We owe the greatest of thank yous to the 3 women at the Albany airport on 8/24/2024 at 2:30 PM. Our original 4pm flight back home was rebooked and we only received 1 email telling us of the 3 hour earlier change which we never saw. When we got to the airport to check in to flight SW0805 leaving ALB at 4pm, we were told that we missed our rebooked flight. I have 3 young children and rather than being frustrated at us, all 3 agents including a supervisor named Kathryn, were more concerned about how we missed the flight and hoped that everything was okay with our kids. They spent 1 hour working with us to rebook us on the original flight with patience, kindness and optimism. Not once did they express frustration and instead, they met us at the gate with smiles and cheers that we made it to this flight. I was beside myself for the kindness that they showed and the way they accommodated our family. We are so grateful to all 3 of these agents. I request that they are given kudos for their hard work. My thanks, Tara Gupta of Baltimore. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Thank you Albany Southwest Agents!

dfwskier
Aviator A

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out for you. Congrats. Sounds like the SW employees were on the ball.

Since this is a customer to customer forum, it is unlikely that kudos will be given as a result of your post here. You can provide the airline with your compliment by sending SW an e- mail

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us 

Re: Thank you Albany Southwest Agents!

taragupta
Explorer C

Thank you! I just sent it on that link. I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.