Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Upgrade

S3Summer
Explorer C

I purchased wanna get away round trip, with 1 stop plane changes each way.   At 24 hours befire initisl flight, I selected upgrade, paid $100 and received A boarding from assigned B boarding  Received A for both initial flight and the transfer flight.  Not the first 15, but from B to A, which was great.      At 24 hours before the return flight I selected upgrade again.  I received A boarding for the first leg flight, but still have B seats for the next leg.   I paid the same $100.   I called and he said it opens 72 hours before and I did that for the first flight.  Well, I know I didn’t.  Why did I not receive A boarding for my second part of my flight?  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Upgrade

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@S3Summer wrote:

I purchased wanna get away round trip, with 1 stop plane changes each way.   At 24 hours befire initisl flight, I selected upgrade, paid $100 and received A boarding from assigned B boarding  Received A for both initial flight and the transfer flight.  Not the first 15, but from B to A, which was great.      At 24 hours before the return flight I selected upgrade again.  I received A boarding for the first leg flight, but still have B seats for the next leg.   I paid the same $100.   I called and he said it opens 72 hours before and I did that for the first flight.  Well, I know I didn’t.  Why did I not receive A boarding for my second part of my flight?  

There's no <24-hour option after checking in that changes your B boarding to an A boarding other than the "upgraded boarding" which would have been in the A1 to A15 section, if available.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.