Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Awesome flight crew!

Trsolis
Explorer C

Joni V (111271). Andrea P (146286)

Donnie O (62025?) and Alex B (185445)

specifically made my flight an incredible experience. Flight#477on April 3 to Dallas. I am in a fearless flight program and working hard trying to overcome my fears. I keep booking Southwest flights so I can work my program. The above people on this flight really took an interest in me and checked in on me and asked me questions about the program which helped me reinforce my tools. These folks went above and beyond with excellent communication and LUV!!!

Tracy Solis

IMG_1087.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Awesome flight crew!

bec102896
Aviator A

Thanks for sharing! 

Re: Awesome flight crew!

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@Trsolis wrote:

Joni V (111271). Andrea P (146286)

Donnie O (62025?) and Alex B (185445)

specifically made my flight an incredible experience. Flight#477on April 3 to Dallas. I am in a fearless flight program and working hard trying to overcome my fears. I keep booking Southwest flights so I can work my program. The above people on this flight really took an interest in me and checked in on me and asked me questions about the program which helped me reinforce my tools. These folks went above and beyond with excellent communication and LUV!!!

Tracy Solis

Tracy: Incredible story and it takes courage to overcome any kind of fear or worry. It took even greater courage considering the current widespread negative media press on Boeing lately. Congratulations on your program.   

If you haven't done so already, I would send a copy of your story directly to Southwest Customer service as a compliment so management can process it:

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

Click on "Compliment", "In Flight Experience", "Onboard Experience"

Also I would provide a copy to your program coach. Things like this can transform air travel anxiety into excitement. 

Keep sharing your experiences on this board; we as your fellow Southwest customers love to see stories like these. Once again, congratulations!