Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost bag at BWI customer service counter report ID#: 1892463

kevals
Explorer C

Hello.

Lost an item at Southwest customer bag check counter, BWI (Baltimore) going to HOU (Houston Hobby).  I am certain I left it at the counter (nearest to the wall where checked luggage is placed onto belt ) - 2nd floor, near door 6.

I submitted a lost item report, ID 1892463.

Several weeks later, received email stating that item was located, that I need to provide shipping info and payment so it can be shipped.

I was unable to get to link provided (for ship to address/payment).  Link was not working.

When I went to update my case, entered report ID, was given message that report has been matched to an item that was found.

I have been trying to contact anyone (phone, email, etc) about this because I really want to get the item back (very critical stuff for my work).

I greatly appreciate if anyone can help me locate the item and connect me so I can give shipping and payment info, to get the item back.  

Phone support cannot direct me to anyone who can help.  PLEASE PLEASE HELP, PRETTY PLEASE.  I desperately need it back for work.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lost bag at BWI customer service counter report ID#: 1892463

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@kevals wrote:

Hello.

Lost an item at Southwest customer bag check counter, BWI (Baltimore) going to HOU (Houston Hobby).  I am certain I left it at the counter (nearest to the wall where checked luggage is placed onto belt ) - 2nd floor, near door 6.

I submitted a lost item report, ID 1892463.

Several weeks later, received email stating that item was located, that I need to provide shipping info and payment so it can be shipped.

I was unable to get to link provided (for ship to address/payment).  Link was not working.

When I went to update my case, entered report ID, was given message that report has been matched to an item that was found.

I have been trying to contact anyone (phone, email, etc) about this because I really want to get the item back (very critical stuff for my work).

I greatly appreciate if anyone can help me locate the item and connect me so I can give shipping and payment info, to get the item back.  

Phone support cannot direct me to anyone who can help.  PLEASE PLEASE HELP, PRETTY PLEASE.  I desperately need it back for work.

Hello-

Southwest's Lost/Damaged Baggage Support Number is  (888) 202-1024. Did you try this phone number?

Also, here is a link to the web portal: 

https://app.nettracer.aero/pax/southwest/auth/login

Not sure if your Report ID is the same as the "File ID" field as I have never used this application. I would try that.

Source Ref:

https://www.southwest.com/help/baggage/lost-damaged-baggage

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

You can try DMing the airline on social media if you want to get in touch for updates too. It's usually the samer updates though

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

Lisakau808
Adventurer C

I sure hope your items are returned to you. Im glad it was found! Now only that it gets shipped. Good luck. Im sure it will be returned soon🙏🏼