Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Medical help need

mp5005
Explorer C

My Lovely Friend (Tammy Gandy) who is a Nurse, was need to attend to a passenger  in the rear of the plane on our way from Las Vegas,NV to Milwaukee,WI on (9/25/2023) Monday afternoon.  This was the second time Ms Gandy had assisted a passenger, who needed medical attention. She attend to a passenger that was at our gate prior to our boarding.   She didn't hasitate to assist both times.  I'm very proud of her.  All of the flight attendants, thank her for her assistance.  I hope you'll acknowledge her  for her ability to assist your staff in an emergency situation and to help stabilize your passenger.  

Ref: Tammy Gandy (Nurse)

Monday September 25th 2023 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Medical help need

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@mp5005 wrote:

My Lovely Friend (Tammy Gandy) who is a Nurse, was need to attend to a passenger  in the rear of the plane on our way from Las Vegas,NV to Milwaukee,WI on (9/25/2023) Monday afternoon.  This was the second time Ms Gandy had assisted a passenger, who needed medical attention. She attend to a passenger that was at our gate prior to our boarding.   She didn't hasitate to assist both times.  I'm very proud of her.  All of the flight attendants, thank her for her assistance.  I hope you'll acknowledge her  for her ability to assist your staff in an emergency situation and to help stabilize your passenger.  

Ref: Tammy Gandy (Nurse)

Monday September 25th 2023 

Hello-

Thanks for the 'kudos' to Tammy. Would you do her a kind favor...Since this forum is Customer-to-Customer, please copy and paste your message in an email to Southwest directly:

https://support.southwest.com/email-us/s/

That will help ensure the appropriate Southwest staff gets your message so that Tammy gets her due acknowledgement. 🙂