Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Snack mix

vibes
Explorer C

hi! 

i'm absolutely addicted to the snack mix and it seems like kingnut.com isn't selling them anymore. any guidance where to get more? more specifically, i love the bagel crisps, anywhere i can buy them? i cant seem to find them anywhere 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Snack mix

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C

@vibes wrote:

hi! 

i'm absolutely addicted to the snack mix and it seems like kingnut.com isn't selling them anymore. any guidance where to get more? more specifically, i love the bagel crisps, anywhere i can buy them? i cant seem to find them anywhere 

Greetings! It looks like the manufacturer has revamped their website and I was not able to locate the SW Snack Mix for sale either.

https://shop.kingnut.com/

I can confirm Kingnut does manufacture these as their labeling is beneath the ingredients on the back of the snack wrapper. Their telephone number is posted on the top of the webpage. I would give them a call and see if they still accommodate the public with this product and if they can take your order over the phone. I assume they do because there is marketing copy on the back of the snack wrapper that reads "Order This And More @ www.Kingnut.com" but I would give them a ring to confirm.

Another quick alternative if it caters to your needs would be to purchase both the General Mills Traditional Chex Mix and any reputable brand that manufacturers Cheddar Square snacks and then mix them together. There will be some variance between the two finished products but this makes a great snack mix too.

Hope this helps! "Snack and Smile."

Re: Snack mix

Jmh0523
Explorer B

I noticed they got rid of the snack mix on our flight for another sweet flavored snack instead, some weird monk fruit twisted pretzels. No bueno =(