Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest is the worst but all airlines are horrible and should no longer be in business

mommashu
Explorer C

My daughter's flight is delayed. No explanation as to why or really when her plane will actually arrive. It isn't because of bad weather because there is none; however, I'm sure that will be the excused.  Something needs to be done since airlines took COVID money and then gave early retirement packages to staff / pilots so they could pocket the extra cash and now they are short staffed.  Customers are paying the price for their short sightedness. 

I'm on hold waiting to speak to a representative but again, they don't have the staff to answer phones in a timely manner so I'll probably be on hold for hours. The flight is supposed to leave at 3:30 PM Central time but it's 3:15 PM CDT and it still hasn't left and still isn't updating on the new departing time. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Southwest is the worst but all airlines are horrible and should no longer be in business

floridaguy
Aviator C

Yes, let's close all airlines.  We can all drive or take the train.

Next time I go overseas, I'll drive across the Trans-Atlantic turnpike.

Thanks for the feedback.

Re: Southwest is the worst but all airlines are horrible and should no longer be in business

bec102896
Aviator A

@floridaguy wrote:

Yes, let's close all airlines.  We can all drive or take the train.

Next time I go overseas, I'll drive across the Trans-Atlantic turnpike.

Thanks for the feedback.

That’s what cruise ships are for but instead of 8-12 hours it might take 2 days 

i guess we can take boats and cars everywhere though if we close the airlines Uber from Florida to Texas 😂 

bec102896
Aviator A

So it’s not even after departure time yet but southwest is the worst? They can board a plane in 20min so might you leave 10-15min late sure but that’s nothing in the delay World heck even an hour delay is nothing 

weather is going on in other parts of the country Your plane has to come from somewhere maybe they had weather. 

Out of curiosity what is the flight number and city pairs so I can see how delayed it is and maybe I can find out some info for you.