Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

3X Bonus Points for Every Dollar Spent

kingsmatt80
Adventurer C

kingsmatt80_0-1698945370249.png

Never seen this type of offer before.  You can begin earning CP points in Nov & December 2023 towards the 2024 Companion Pass point accrual.

18 REPLIES 18

Re: 3X Bonus Points for Every Dollar Spent

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Awesome, thanks for posting and sharing that info. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

must be a targeted offer.  I don't have it (yet). 😩

kingsmatt80
Adventurer C

Yes you're right.  It was in my account page on the desktop website.  I stopped using my Chase SW cards for the year once I earned Companion Pass And ALP.  I use the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for the balance of the year after I am done earning status. The multipliers are much better with the Sapphire.

So the SW algorithm probably selected me for this targeted offer since my Chase SW cards have been dormant for a few months.

epcot
Adventurer C

Has anyone been able to register for this? Every time I try it just sends me to the home page even though I see the registration offer while logged in

BobJay2004
Explorer C

Same Issue, click on Register takes to main points page, never registers

EVERYONE WATCH OUT,

you may think you got this promo then 3 months later when expecting all your bonus points you dont get it.  Make sure it says registered on the page

QUESTION:  how do you un register for a promo could be issue as I  already signed up for the other promo from a few weeks ago that over laps this one, that one says registered.

Help

BobJay2004
Explorer C

Anyone know how to Call Southwest or open a ticket for Rewards, seems you can only call for airline ticket issues.

Ideas?

kingsmatt80
Adventurer C

I registered no problem within my account.  You may want to check that your Southwest Card is in your southwest account as a method of payment and that it is the correct card.  Also is your card linked to your Southwest RR number?  This would be on the Chase side of things.

BobJay2004
Explorer C

Everything looks good, CC and Rewards, I  recently bought tickets in Oct so I  know the card is correct.

Still not working, Im thinking the other bonus of earn 5% more points is conflicting and I  need to un register for that one to get this BETTER deal

OR

its just a bug in the software, maybe it will be fixed someday

BobJay2004
Explorer C

I  opened a support case says can take 10 days , long time not sure I  should start using the card to earn points yet, my other card earns 2x. I  want 3x with this promo