Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Chase credit card promotion for July 1, 2023 to Sep 30, 2023, bonus points?..

Andysouthwest
Adventurer C

Curious, has anyone seen the action bonus points post. Waiting for them  thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Chase credit card promotion for July 1, 2023 to Sep 30, 2023, bonus points?..

dfwskier
Aviator A

When did Chases's terms and conditions say you would be receiving the points? I suspect 6 days after Sept30 is a bit too soon.

Re: Chase credit card promotion for July 1, 2023 to Sep 30, 2023, bonus points?..

fstezaws
Explorer C

I am also waiting for the bonus points to be applied. I believe I saw somewhere that said it can take up to 8 weeks to apply.

Oddly enough, the August points were awarded 5 days later than the normal award date cycle, so I thought maybe they were working on it. Nothing additional came other than what was spent on my Chase SW card for August.

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

the bonus rewards from the one that ended in June (I believe) took the full 8 weeks.  The one that ended September says to allow 8 weeks also.  I expect the last day of November for them to be issued.

fstezaws
Explorer C

Just responding to confirm that I received the bonus points over the weekend. It doesn't tell me how many I received though. I'm assuming because I was only 5k points short of extending my companion pass and it bumped me to fully achieving the CP and now I can't see how many points I earned. It doesn't matter as there is no rollover for these tier awards. But, they carried through on the additional bonus points.

fstezaws
Explorer C

Scratch that, it was just the September to October statement posting, so no update on the promotional points posting.

Air_Matt
Explorer C

Been waiting as well. Pretty sure with the bonus points I will hit the companion pass. Once we hit it we can use it for the rest of this year and next year correct?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Air_Matt wrote:

Been waiting as well. Pretty sure with the bonus points I will hit the companion pass. Once we hit it we can use it for the rest of this year and next year correct?

That's right! So the sooner the better, but at least as long as it hits this year you'll get it for all next year.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.