Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

E-Rewards offer - check your e-mails!

jksobonya
Aviator A

Hi all,

A few weeks back I was checking my Southwest e-mails and saw an invitation to join E-Rewards. E-Rewards is an opinion/survey site much like Rewards for Opinions (the web sites are almost identical), but the difference with E-Rewards is they have a variety of real-life rewards you can redeem, everything from gift cards to magazine subscriptions to airline miles with multiple airlines (not just Southwest). If I joined and completed a survey I would get 1,000 bonus RR points. I completed a survey about a week ago and my points just got deposited into my account. So check your e-mails, you may have also gotten an invitation, and it's a very easy way to get more points and more stuff! 

--Jessica

5 REPLIES 5

Re: E-Rewards offer - check your e-mails!

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Still on the lookout, thanks for posting about this!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

jksobonya
Aviator A

No problem! The e-mail subject said: "You've been selected for a special bonus."  Here's part of the e-mail contents. It looks like it's "by invitation only" and I don't know how they select people; I guess I got lucky!

jksobonya_0-1599579657869.png

--Jessica

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

☹️I didn't get a special invitation!

shelbyusn
Frequent Flyer C

This is a message I received from "Rewards for Opinions"

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.

As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses. You must also be thoughtful and attentive in responding to our surveys. When we have concerns about any of these program rules we are obligated to take steps to investigate and unfortunately suspend accounts.

We do not take account suspension lightly and do so only when account issues have been identified. At this time your account has been indefinitely suspended and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys or claim rewards from our website..

My answer was:

Supervisor, Southwest - Rewards for Opinions

I received your response to my "General Account Issue" Email.

I only have ONE Account in Southwest - Rewards for Opinions Program.

I take exception to your acquisitions in paragraph two. As a sustained loyal Southwest Airlines customer
I do not appreciate the tone and insinuations in this Email.

A copy of this correspondence will be forwarded to "The Director of Public Relations Southwest Airlines".

I am a Sailor

jksobonya
Aviator A

This thread isn't about Rewards for Opinions, but to answer your post anyway:

As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses

^My guess is they took issue with either providing an accurate profile or your survey responses, not if you had more than 1 account. You need to keep your profile active and give accurate survey responses. If you don't do this they have the right to suspend your account for inactivity or if they feel you are manipulating survey responses or not taking them seriously.

--Jessica