Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Link a card to my SW Chase?

pinkcars88
Explorer B

In a SW email today, it asked if i would like to link another card to my SW Card.  I don't use any other credit card.  Can I link my Credit Union debit card???? Does that mean any qualifying purchases I use it for will earn points???  I'm sorry--- I'm a "senior" and couldn't find much info on it.  Ideas and info please?  Thank you! 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Link a card to my SW Chase?

dfwskier
Aviator A

That's a quesrtion you need to ask Chase, but i'd be surprised if you would be able to link another card to your Chase card in order to earn RR point.

pinkcars88
Explorer B

Thank you!  I will try to investigate further because it said: Be sure to link the cards you use most often so you never miss out on points.

05bardic
Adventurer C
Solution

Is it possible the e-mail you are referring to was in regards to Rapid Rewards Dining? I get these periodically and they resemble promotional emails from SW/Chase since they offer SW points for dining out (but you can link any card for the points, doesn't have to be a Chase card). Here's a screenshot from one.

05bardic_0-1716494216061.png

pinkcars88
Explorer B

Adventurer C ---------YES! Thank you!  Was truly hoping I could use my debit card to earn on all purchases!  Guess that would be tooooo good! LOL

dfwskier
Aviator A

Actually you can use any credit or debit card to earn RR points for shoppng, or dining as long as the cards are registered with Southwest Airlines.

pinkcars88
Explorer B

Thank you!