Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Any way to download "bookings"? / or view more than (2) at a time?

sr103
Explorer A

The web version used to at least show 6-8 future flights on booking screen, but it is very laborious to scroll through 15 - 20 pages and update your own spreadsheet for future flights.

One of the primary needs of this is to avoid duplicate bookings, and to avoid missing a 'check-in', and boarding, resulting in forfeited fare.

SWA used to deliver this nice little email reminder "Your Flight is right around the corner", If they would do that exactly at 24hrs, it would be helpful to check-in, avoid missing a flight and forfeiting a ticket, and it would allow SWA to get a heads up on passenger loading / cancellations. 

Seems easy enough.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Any way to download "bookings"? / or view more than (2) at a time?

jksobonya
Aviator A

@sr103 wrote:

The web version used to at least show 6-8 future flights on booking screen, but it is very laborious to scroll through 15 - 20 pages and update your own spreadsheet for future flights.

One of the primary needs of this is to avoid duplicate bookings, and to avoid missing a 'check-in', and boarding, resulting in forfeited fare.

I'm not totally sure what you are looking for. Do you not see all your bookings on Southwest.com? They should all be under "My upcoming trips". If you have the Southwest app, they are all listed under the Home page and also My Trips, that might be a better view for you.

--Jessica

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

I get a reminder email the morning of the day I need to check in for my flight.  subject is "get ready for your trip" or "what you will need for your trip".   Wondering if they are going to a junk folder for you?

bec102896
Aviator A

You could use the app and it would show you all of your trips on the homepage. You would have to click on each trip to see the time though for a given trip 

I also get emails each morning of a trip sometimes the day before reminding me to check in and any other airport info I may need 

sr103
Explorer A

Thanks, I do have all my bookings under 'Upcoming trips'.  18 pages of them (only 2 displayed per page).

I'm looking for ALL in one spot, preferably wth Locator Number, cost, dates, & time.

I can only do this by digging through all the pages, then hitting each trip, or scanning my email via locator number.

A bit troublesome and very expensive when the only internet access is driving to town and going to the library where you are allotted 1 hr / week access. 

Just looking for a quick and easy (and inexpensive) option to track trips. 

Previously 'Future trips' portal displayed (6) trips on each page.   1/6th the time and expense to browse. 

Thx

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@sr103 wrote:

Thanks, I do have all my bookings under 'Upcoming trips'.  18 pages of them (only 2 displayed per page).

I'm looking for ALL in one spot, preferably wth Locator Number, cost, dates, & time.

I can only do this by digging through all the pages, then hitting each trip, or scanning my email via locator number.

A bit troublesome and very expensive when the only internet access is driving to town and going to the library where you are allotted 1 hr / week access. 

Just looking for a quick and easy (and inexpensive) option to track trips. 

Previously 'Future trips' portal displayed (6) trips on each page.   1/6th the time and expense to browse. 

Thx

Hello-

A one-hour-per week time limit to use a public library's internet...That's the tightest I've seen it! Is this limit specifically for using the library's public computers or for using the public Wi-Fi network with a personal device like your phone, tablet or laptop?

If you have a personal device, I would "Wi-Fi shop" until you find a location that has better usage terms, even if its in the parking lot of a local Starbucks or McDonald's as no purchase is required to use these.

In either case, I would first save or print your upcoming flight confirmation emails to an offline location. From there, you can access the details anytime to transfer to your spreadsheet without internet connection. Would this option work for you?