Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight reservations not showing up in App or Browser

Labennett9
Explorer C

I have four flights booked and none of them are showing up in the SW app or in the SW web browser. I’ve logged out and logged back in, deleted the app and redownloaded and called to ask for help - none of which have helped solve the problem. I keep getting this error message - 

IMG_1653.png

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flight reservations not showing up in App or Browser

dfwskier
Aviator A

I presume tis is some type of temporary glitich..

I presume you can find your reservtions when you try to look thm up by confimation number?

Labennett9
Explorer C

Yeah they show up when I look them up but I’d like to be able to see my trips when I look in my account and it won’t show anything 

dfwskier
Aviator A

check that the RR number on the reservations   is correct

if booked for other people, then they wil show up in the RR accounts of the other people 

As I said earlier, maybe a tempory glitch. Chill, it's the 4th.

mwb029
Explorer C

Same thing has happened to both mine and my wife’s account. Customer service essentially blamed it on me and said they couldn’t fix it. Hoping the bug gets resolved asap. I emailed mobile app support from different posts I’ve seen about it but haven’t heard back due to holiday. 

Labennett9
Explorer C

Glad to hear I’m not the only one at least! The customer service rep on the phone said all of my flight reservations have my RR # attached so there’s nothing I can do on my end to fix anything. So annoying! Really hope the bug gets fixed soon too