Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Itemized Receipt for Each Leg

mlseger
Explorer C

Hello! Is it possible to see an itemized receipt for a round-trip reservation, showing the cost for each route? I can't find the breakdown of each one-way anywhere! I am traveling for business and need to be able to show the price I paid for each leg, not the entire round-trip total. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Itemized Receipt for Each Leg

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@mlseger wrote:

Hello! Is it possible to see an itemized receipt for a round-trip reservation, showing the cost for each route? I can't find the breakdown of each one-way anywhere! I am traveling for business and need to be able to show the price I paid for each leg, not the entire round-trip total. Thanks!

See if this prior response from @CareforNOLA helps:

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Travel-Policies/How-do-I-retrieve-and-itemized-receipt-including-...

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Personally I like to book one-ways especially for work travel like this where it would be easier to change individual segments of the flight, and/remove companion, submit expenses per destination as opposed to splitting the fare evenly, etc. 

ParSWA
Adventurer B

For a variety of reasons, I find that  booking one-way flights is so much easier than booking round-trip (assuming the total cost is the same), particularly if you have to make any flight changes.

And your itemized receipt question is one more reason to add to the list.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Have you found any on Southwest that were not the same?