The more airlines on a route the lower the ticket price

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

to let new members know

7 REPLIES 7

Re: The more airlines on a route the lower the ticket price

floridaguy
Aviator C

Thank you so much for this valuable insight.  I would not have considered this in a thousand lifetimes.

Your insight is truly appreciated.

nushkin
Explorer A

If someone doesn't know what the A in Frequent Flyer A means, now they should know.

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

mANY NEW FLIERS DO NOT KNOW

kingsmatt80
Adventurer C

This is profound.  Reminds of something I learned in a business 101 class in college - something about supply and demand having some type of financial relationship.

floridaguy
Aviator C

This is well beyond profound.  It is downright genius.

tappingmom1
Frequent Flyer B

@floridaguy  and @kingsmatt80 

I really don't understand the point of your snarky comments.  They're not helpful and contribute nothing to the conversation.  Moreover, your comments are neither respectful nor courteous, as per the user guidelines* to which you agreed.

To be honest, it's verbal bullying...and says a lot about you.

*Be respectful and courteous.

We want you, and all Members, to feel comfortable sharing thoughts and ideas. We ask that you follow the Golden Rule and treat other Community Members the way you would like to be treated. Keep your tone positive and your comments constructive. Participating Southwest Employees are reminded to also follow Southwest’s Policies including but not limited to the Social Media Policy.

floridaguy
Aviator C

I believe that both of us supported the user's original comment.

Yes, with more competition the price goes down.  Yes, we celebrate that observation and both are raising our glasses in toast!

It was great insight.  Not sure what your concern is, however, we both supported the OP.