Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

$53 flights

PSU85
Explorer A

So, I got the email from SWA this morning about $53 flights for their 53rd birthday. I get these promotions all the time but for the life of me, I can ever find an actual promotional flight. Do they only exist for flights from Poughkeepsie to Podunk? My home airport is BWI but I usually look at Philly, Myrtle Beach and Phoenix. Is there anywhere that lists routes that actually qualify for these really low fares?

1 REPLY 1

Re: $53 flights

05bardic
Adventurer C
Solution

@PSU85 wrote:

So, I got the email from SWA this morning about $53 flights for their 53rd birthday. I get these promotions all the time but for the life of me, I can ever find an actual promotional flight. Do they only exist for flights from Poughkeepsie to Podunk? My home airport is BWI but I usually look at Philly, Myrtle Beach and Phoenix. Is there anywhere that lists routes that actually qualify for these really low fares?

Follow this link and under "Search for low fares" drop the departure city down to your home airport. I just did a search from your home airport BWI and found $53 flights to Cleveland, Norfolk, Pittsburgh, and Richmond.