Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

If and when southwest gets the 737 max 7 will sputhwest add more routes

Will0329
Explorer B

When southwest airlines finally gets thev737 max 7 will southwest add more airports and non stop flights??

For 9 years I wish southwest flew non stop from seattle to burbank,California and lax.

For non stop flights to lax and burbank from seattle it seems that alaska airlines has a monopoly. 

Right now southwest offers connecting flights between burbank and seattle. 

Unfortunately over the past 6 months the 1st leg of my connecting flight between burbank and oak,sjc,smf or las is delayed and I miss my connecting flight to seattle.

Two times I have had to pay for a hotel once on san jose,California and another in Sacramento because my first flight from burbank was delayed so I couldn't make my connecting flight to seattle.

Southwest put me on the 6am flight from either smf or sjc to seattle the next day.

A southwest non stop from burbank or lax to seattle would be great.

I wonder why over the past 6 months southwest has so many delays between burbank and sjc,oak and smf and las??

1 REPLY 1

Re: If and when southwest gets the 737 max 7 will sputhwest add more routes

dfwskier
Aviator A

Yes, Southwest will likely add routes as it starts receiving any significant quantity of new planes - be they MAX8s or MAX7s. That will not be in 2024, though.

If you would like to see new routes added, let the airline know by clicking on "Contact Us"  below and proceed.