Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Southwest should start flying to these cities

5280Av8r
Frequent Flyer C

@floridaguy wrote:

I like things the way they are.  

No more airports to the list, please.

The market is going to do what the market does. I don't self-driving vehicles and am perfectly fine with the way the vehicle market is, but my opinion isn't going to change anything there. Just like your and all of our opinions on the airports Southwest serves. We can dream all we want that Southwest will add airports or stay the same, but they're going to do what the follow market and where people want to fly. Heck, it's actually for benefit for Southwest to add more airports to their network (when they have the capacity at least). They probably won't be adding new airports for several years due to the number they added during the pandemic recovery. Though I did hear talks of them adding Kingston, Jamaica, which again, may not come to fruition for several years. Some airports are realistic additions for Southwest, others are not, what we should not hope for is that Southwest doesn't evolve to the market.

Andrew E

DEN (CLT) Based | Aviation Enthusiast | Full of Passion for Southwest

DEN (CLT) Based | Aviation Enthusiast | Full of Passion for Southwest

Re: Southwest should start flying to these cities

floridaguy
Aviator C

In enough time, sand will turn into rock.  

I've called and asked a few times.  Especially when it comes to Knoxville, there is no interest in serving that location.