Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

2 Applications

CEvans
Explorer C

Hello,

I am wondering if I got auto denied for Customer Service Agent because I have an application for Flight Attendant in process?

Also my Flight Attendant application has been in process since September 23’ so I’m hoping that’s a good thing and not just in a queue.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: 2 Applications

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@CEvans have you interviewed for flight attendant?  I would think having more than one application submitted for different positions would disqualify you. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

CEvans
Explorer C

No interview yet. I have not received any update on application status for Flight Attendant.

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @CEvans!

Thanks for reaching out! 

We don't auto disqualify Candidates for having more than one application active at a time. 😊 You're welcome to submit your application to multiple positions at Southwest! 

Your automatic denial was likely due to the answers submitted on your application questionnaire. For example, not living in a certain state required for the position, not meeting the minimum education/experience requirement, having interviewed for the same position within the last 6 months, etc. 

As for your Flight Attendant application, we are still reviewing, interviewing, and hiring Candidates from the September posting! We'll keep you updated via email on any changes to your application's status!