Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Accommodations for Employees + Hiring Process?

Mikrokosmos
Explorer C

How accommodating is Southwest when it comes to employees?

I wanted to ask a few questions but I wasn’t sure who I should email since I’m only a candidate and not an actual employee, yet (because I have confidence I can get the position!)

I applied for the Operations Agent position and I have an idea of what it consists of, however I’d really just like to know if my need could be accommodated. I’m embarrassed to openly ask it out loud on this forum for I know it’s not really anonymous but could anyone redirect me to someone who I could ask?

Also what’s the hiring process like? I did my interview last week Tuesday and forgot when we’re supposed to hear back can anyone give me a rundown?

Smiling everyday, screaming from art school
(づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づ
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Accommodations for Employees + Hiring Process?

Mikrokosmos
Explorer C

Hi @adrienneb

I’m sorry to bother you but I have an accommodation question. I saw you were answering a few questions and would really like to know who I could ask in regards to the accommodation.

(づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づ

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @Mikrokosmos!

Not a bother at all - so glad you tagged me! 😊

We have an Accommodations Team that works with Candidates and Employees to help you bring your best self to work or our hiring process. Feel free to email Accommodations.Team@wnco.com. Please use "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or call us at (877) 792-4792.

- Adrienne, Community Moderator

Mikrokosmos
Explorer C

You’re too kind!

Thank you so much for answering! I really appreciate it so much!

Here’s to hoping that I go from candidate to employee!!

✺(^▽^✺) ✺(^O^)✺ (✺^▽^)✺

(づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づ