Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application Update

sammisetti2
Explorer C

Hi @adrienneb

I have applied for the following positions at Southwest Airlines: 

image.png

I've noticed that the job posting has closed and I have not received any update regarding my application yet. I am very interested in working at Southwest Airlines. Could you please give me an update on my applications? Thank you in advance for your time.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Application Update

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey, @sammisetti2

Thanks so much for pinging me! And for your interest in joining our Technology Teams! 

I took a quick look at those roles, and it looks like we did receive quite a bit of interest! Our Recruiters have started to review applications, and they should begin to set up interviews and opportunities to meet Candidates soon. They'll reach out via email with an update, just as soon as one is available! 

Checking your application's status in that Candidate Home Profile as you have been is smart & resourceful, and as long as you continue to see "In Process" that means your application is still in the running! I've got my fingers crossed for you! 

sammisetti2
Explorer C

Thank you for your response. I'll be sure to keep checking my application status and hoping for the best.

WillieLachance
Explorer C

Hi, any update?