Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No update after applying to D225

KyleM
Explorer C

Hey, I put an application in for the destination 225 cadet program and it said that I’d hear back in 3 weeks but it’s been 4 weeks still haven’t heard back yet so i decided to send an email and it said in about 3 business days I’d hear back but I haven’t hear back from that either. Not sure what the best option would be for me to do.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: No update after applying to D225

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Have you checked your spam folder?  I have heard that communication from SWA gets lost because it’s sent to spam. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

KyleM
Explorer C

Yes I’ve looked in all the mail from when i sent it to now, I haven’t seen anything from them yet.

Thank you.

yogibear102
Explorer C

Hi! I just wanted to say I had the same issue with roughly the same timeline (applied 3/20 and sent a followup email to Destination225@wnco.com on 4/15). I have been watching my inbox and spam folder but have yet to receive any correspondence besides confirmation emails that my application and request were sent. 

KyleM
Explorer C

Yeah I sent my application on 3/18 didn’t hear back so I sent an email to Destination 225 on 4/13 but nothing yet.

KyleM
Explorer C

Got an update back saying the classes are full and they’ll have to resume applications a different time. 

Theresa56
Explorer C

It's fine to check back if you haven't heard anything about your entry for the Destination 225 Cadet Program. To find out what's going on, send them another text or call them. Be persistent and patient, and while you wait for an answer, think about other options.

McDFoodForThoughts