Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error on your internship for Culture and Communication caused a rejection

Briangarraty79
Explorer C

Sorry to bother you. I had applied for an internship and attended campus reach. I was considered previously. Unfortunately, I was not considered this time because a question on your application process was not properly worded. the question was "you are NOT able to work more than 8 hours per day" and I clicked no, indicating that I am actually able to. I immediately was rejected for not meeting the minimum requirements. However, I did meet the requirements for the identical position a few months prior. Could you help me with this matter. Nothing has changed and I applied for the same position but this time I did not meet the minimum requirements when I actually do. Thank you for your help.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error on your internship for Culture and Communication caused a rejection

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey there, @Briangarraty79

So sorry for any disappointment with your application being removed from consideration for the Communications Summer 2024 Internships posting. Since your application was automatically removed due to the answer provided when applying, Regrettably, there isn't a way to modify your answer or change the status of your application at this point. 

If you feel that you answered the question incorrectly, you might try submitting your application again - you may have to use a different email address to do so.