Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

F2F INTERVIEW

Josetrr25
Explorer A

This is Jose I've completed my phone interview and shortly after, I was set up for a f2f interview for ramp agent for LGA I am honored to make it this far having a passion and working with aircrafts is a dream come true , a lil nervous but I'm confident and would love to be part of the SWA team

6 REPLIES 6

Re: F2F INTERVIEW

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution

Good luck!

Customer | Home airport DCA

Josetrr25
Explorer A
Solution

Thank you 

Passenger1C
Aviator C
Solution

@Josetrr25  good luck!  Report back how it went. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Josetrr25
Explorer A

I definitely will kinda nervous about it but being nervous is good, I've been studying SWA core values and the company culture @Passenger1C over the years I've developed a passion of working with aircrafts and on time performance, while implementing safety with strong communication, it's my dream to come true joining SWA 

Josetrr25
Explorer A

@Passenger1C just got inn from the F2F interview went really smooth, went over work history with the  manager and answered some questions. The manager said he will talk to his manager and go over the selected candidates, there are 5 positions open hopefully I get the dream job that I've always wanted

Ro21
Explorer C

What does your application says ? I had a phone interview on Wednesday and then my application status changed to Closed complete. She told me I’d hear back from her by Tuesday but the “closed complete” concerns me